Female Sexual Medicine
Leah Millheiser, MD
The Female Sexual Medicine Program is available to women of all ages in the discreet surroundings of our Stanford Hospital office. This clinic provides treatment for the following disorders: decreased libido; decreased genital arousal, (sensation and lubriction); difficulty with or inability to achieve orgasm; pain during intercourse, including vaginismus and dyspareunia, persistent genital arousal disorder. We take a multidisciplinary approach to female sexual medicine, working in conjunction with a licensed sex therapist, pelvic floor physical therapist, as well as alternative health practitioners.
For appointments or additional information please call the clinic at 650-725-6079.
About the Program
Articles by Dr. Millheiser
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- Female Sexual Function After Menopause
- Female Sexual Health and Dysfunction
- Kegel Exercises - pelvic floor muscle strengthening
- Sensate Focus - partner intimacy exercises
- Ask Dr. Millheiser