Map & Directions to Stanford Gynecologic Oncology Clinic
(destination: Stanford Clinic Blake Wilbur)
Located on the first floor (street level) of the STANFORD WOMENS CANCER CENTER
900 Blake Wilbur Drive
Stanford , CA 94305
Phone: (650) 498-6004
Fax: (650) 723-7448
Please note: There is a patient drop off area in the front of the cancer center. The patient/visitor parking garage charges a fee for parking. Parking is free for the first 45 minutes. Parking for up to 6 hours costs $6; more than 6 hours and up to 24 hours costs $12. Valet parking is available for $8.00 from the patient drop off area.
VIA Hwy 101
FROM SOUTH & SAN JOSE AIRPORT: airport is approximately 40 minutes south
of Stanford University (rush hour traffic can be bad!)
- 101 North
- Take Embarcadero Road exit, go west, over freeway-FOLLOW 101 DIRECTIONS BELOW
FROM NORTH & SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT: airport is approximately 45 minutes north of Stanford University (rush hour traffic can be bad!)
- 101 South
- (FYI: the last exit before the one you want is University Ave.)
- Take Embarcadero Road exit west, FOLLOW 101 DIRECTIONS
From 101, Exit at Embarcadero Road
- follow Embarcadero Road west, crossing Middlefield Rd. and El Camino Real
- once you cross El Camino, the road becomes Galvez Street and you are
make a quick right onto Arboretum Road
- cross Palm Drive (traffic light)
- turn LEFT onto Quarry Road (traffic light)
- turn RIGHT on Welch Road
- turn LEFT on Pasteur Drive
- turn LEFT on Blake Wilbur Drive to parking deck (enter parking on your right)
- having parked at visitor/patient parking deck/garage, go back out to Blake Wilbur Drive (opposite direction of Main Stanford Hospital) and the cancer center is ahead of you to your right.
VIA Hwy 280
FROM SOUTH or NORTH towards Palo Alto
- exit at Sand Hill Road towards Stanford University
- turn RIGHT on Pasteur Drive
- turn LEFT on Blake Wilbur Drive to visitor/patient parking deck (enter parking on your right)
- having parked at visitor/patient parking deck/garage, go back out to Blake Wilbur Drive (opposite direction of Main Stanford Hospital) and the cancer center is across Blake Wilbur Drive.
For alternate transportation information, please consult Stanford’s public transportation pages.
By train (Caltrain):
Caltrain is a commuter rail service that runs between Gilroy and San Francisco. There are three stops close to Stanford: one on California Avenue, another at the end of Palm Drive in downtown Palo Alto, and one in Menlo Park. More information...
The Stanford shuttle, called Marguerite, meets every train at both the Palo Alto and California Ave. stations from 6 a.m. to 7:45 p.m Monday - Friday.
From points south of Stanford (Santa Clara Valley Transportation Agency):
The Valley Transportation Agency (VTA) runs buses to Palo Alto and most points south of Stanford. It also operates the light rail line in Santa Clara County. More information...
From points north of Stanford (SamTrans):
SamTrans runs buses to most points north of Stanford. Five of their lines serve Stanford well. More information...
From the East Bay (Dumbarton Express):
The Dumbarton Express, used by many East Bay commuters, runs weekdays
from the Union City BART station across the Dumbarton Bridge to the Palo Alto Caltrain station, where the Stanford shuttle, called Marguerite, meets most trains.